- Your flowers keep their freshness between 7-10 days
- After you receive your flowers, cut the stems with a sharp knife in a diagonal way
- Put the flowers on a vase with enough water and add the flower foods
- Clean your vase once in 3 days and change the water
- When you clean the water, clean & cut the stems again
- Do not use water spraying on the flowers
About your FAIRTRADE flowers
Your FAIRTRADE roses were grown in the Oserian Farm located on the side of lake Naivasha in Kenya, at the highest elevation of the Kenyan Rift valley at 1,884 meters.
A few remarkable initiatives among the farm social accomplishments.
– They dedicated 7000 hectares to wildlife sanctuary inhabited by endangered species such as Rhinos, Grevy’s Zebras, and Cheetahs.
– They are financing every year thousands of bursaries to improve literacy.
– They contributed to building the Naivasha Maternity Hospital which saw over 10,000 birth since its completion.