Best things to know about Money Plant
Money tree plants, also known as Pothos or Epipremnum aureum, or sometimes referred to as jade plants, lucky plants, or friendship trees, are a popular indoor plant that is known for its ability to purify the air and bring good luck and prosperity.
Here are some of the best things to know about money plants:
- Easy to care for: Money plant indoors are incredibly easy to care for, making them a great option for those who are new to gardening or have a busy schedule. They can tolerate low light conditions and infrequent watering, making them a great choice for those who are looking for a low maintenance plant.
- Air-purifying abilities: Money plants are known for their ability to remove toxins from the air. They are particularly effective at removing formaldehyde, which is commonly found in cleaning products, and xylene and toluene, which are found in paint and other common household items.
- It is thought that a money plant has the power to create a peaceful and serene atmosphere in your home. It is said that this particular indoor plant can help to address any difficulties you may be experiencing in your home. As a result, it is believed that the money plant can bring positivity and good luck to your house, according to the philosophy of Feng shui.
- Variety of shapes and sizes: Money plants come in a variety of shapes and sizes, making them a great option for both large and small spaces. They can be grown as a trailing vine or trained to climb a trellis or pole, making them a great option for those who want to add a touch of greenery to their home without taking up too much space.
- Can be propagated easily: Money plants are easy to propagate, which means that you can easily create new plants from a single stem. Simply take a cutting from a healthy stem, place it in water or a soil-less mix, and within a few weeks, it will start to root.
- Can be grown in water or soil: growing Money plants in both water and soil, make them a versatile option for those who want to switch up their gardening methods. When grown in water, the leaves will become larger and more vibrant, while the plant will grow slower. When grown in soil, the plant will grow faster but the leaves may be smaller.
- Can be grown as a hanging plant: Money plants are also great as a hanging plant, as the vines will cascade down, creating a beautiful draping effect. This is a great way to add a pop of green to a room, and it’s also a great way to keep the plant out of reach of children and pets.
In conclusion, Money plant is an easy to care for, air-purifying and luck-bringing indoor plant that can be grown in various ways. These characteristics make it a great option for those who want to add indoor plants to their home or office.
Plus, if you want to browse more indoor plants, why not take a look at our full range of house plants that suit any space.
Top 10 Benefits of Money Plant
Money plants, scientifically known as Epipremnum aureum, are a popular and easy-to-care-for houseplant. Native to Southeast Asia, they are known for their ability to bring luck, wealth and prosperity into the home. Money plants have a range of benefits that make them a great choice for any home or office indoor plant.
Here are the top 10 benefits from money plants:
1. Enhance the Beauty of Your Home: Money plants are visually appealing, with their glossy, heart shaped leaves and lush green color. They are a great way to instantly add beauty and color to any room and can be used as a focal point in any room. To get the most of your Money Plant in any room, the ideal would be to place it in the South-East direction of the room or the house.
2. Purify the Air: Money tree plants are highly effective at purifying the air, removing toxins and pollutants from the air. This helps to improve the air quality and is beneficial for health and well-being.
3. Reduce Stress Levels: Money plants have been known to reduce stress and anxiety levels, helping to create a more calming and peaceful atmosphere. Thus, as per the principles of money plant Feng shui, this plant is believed to spread a lot of goodness and positive energy.
4. Increase Focus and Concentration: Money tree plants have been known to increase focus and concentration levels, allowing people to work more efficiently and effectively.
5. Improve Mood and Reduce Fatigue: Money plants are known to boost energy levels and improve mood. This helps to reduce fatigue and make people feel more energised.
6. Increase Oxygen Levels: Money plants help to increase oxygen levels in the home, which is beneficial for health and well-being.
7. Reduce EMF Radiation: Money plants have been known to reduce the effects of electromagnetic radiation. This helps to reduce the risk of health problems associated with exposure to EMF radiation.
8. Bring Good Luck: Money plants are believed to bring luck and wealth into the home, making them a popular choice for many people.
9. Easy to Care For: Money plants are relatively easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. They are an ideal choice for those with busy lifestyles.
10. Versatile: Money plants are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways, such as hanging baskets, terrariums, or as a feature plant in any room.
All in all, money plants have a range of benefits that make them a great choice for any home or office. They are visually appealing, purify the air, reduce stress levels, increase focus and concentration, improve mood and reduce fatigue, increase oxygen levels, reduce EMF radiation, bring good luck, are easy to care for, and are incredibly versatile.